If you have any further question regarding membership and registration, please contact Tammi Santana (Membership Officer)
One single registration form does it all...
> Register as an Individual Member
> Register as an Institutional Member
> Register for the upcoming annual Convention
> Register as a speaker (once your proposal has been accepted)
Explicit instructions: Existing members - How to renew?
- If you are an existing member or have been in the past, then you will need to log in to renew.
- Go to Members Area on right side of page.
- Put in your email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on recover password.
- Click on individual member and log in.
- Check you profile details. Don't forget to save any changes by clicking on update profile.
- Go to membership / convention in right column.
- Click on renew membership and validate.
- Choose form of payment and submit registration.
- Online credit/debit card and domiciliación payment will automatically be validated
- This is a timed process so please have your credit/debit card and mobile ready in order to input the information as quickly as possible.
- If you choose another form of payment, remember to validate your confirmation email once you have made your payment.
Learn more about...
> The upcoming annual Convention, here
> Becoming a speaker at the annual Convention: Stay tuned to our social networks for more info.
> Follow us on our social networks:
TESOL-SPAIN Members and Non-members / Speakers and Poster Presenters > Check prices here
How can I pay?
- Online credit/debit card payment, Recommended, fast and secure!
- Bank Transfer, where you request your bank to send the stated amount of money from your account, either by visiting your bank or going on-line, into the TESOL-SPAIN ACCOUNT: BBVA ES40 0182 4927 59 0011519911.
- Bank Deposit (ingreso efectivo), where you go to any BBVA branch and request a cash deposit into the TESOL-SPAIN ACCOUNT: BBVA ES40 0182 4927 59 0011519911. Please make sure you ask the bank to record your full name or institution on the receipt.
- DMC (domiciliación), where you give us your Bank details (bank name, office, DC, and account number) and we directly extract the amount stipulated from your account into the TESOL-SPAIN ACCOUNT. If you make this choice for your membership and/or Convention payment, we will automatically request your membership payment year after year, until otherwise notified (contact Tammi Santana to discontinue). Your Convention payment will ONLY be extracted from your account ONCE, for the current Convention and, therefore, you must re-register for upcoming Conventions.
- Checks are NOT accepted.
What is Homologación?
We are pleased to inform convention participants who teach in the Spanish state system that the Ministry of Education has approved TESOL-SPAIN’s request for homologación of our 20-hour online event. If you are interested in homologacion, please indicate this is the case when you register.
More info about Homologación here
For any further questions about the process and your eligibility, please contact Daniel Brint.